We don't need to get fired or go through a breakup to really feel like shit. People like it when things are done in a certain way, and any small deviations can result in a catastrophic mood, no matter how big or important the occasion. Someone borrows your earphones and gives them back with all the filthy content of their ears? A nauseating disaster. You stumble upon a pistachio with no opening? A frickin' gear grinder! Bored Panda has collected another relatable list of annoying things that constantly ruin our days, and we dare you to go through it without saying "UGH, I hate when that happens."
哪怕没遇到炒鱿鱼,分手这样的事,也经常有些小事让我们炸毛。人们往往希望事情能按照自己期望的模式发展,一些小差池就可能引发一场坏情绪的爆发,哪怕是在非常庄重或重要的场合,这样的爆发也在所难免。有人借走你的耳机,还给你的时候上面还粘着他们耳朵里的迷之物体?真恶心,简直是场灾难!想吃个开心果,结果居然没有开口?真是让人脑仁疼!BoredPand网站收集了一份贴切度十足的清单,那些时常毁了你一天好心情的小事都名列在册。我们打赌,看到某一条,你一定会说,“没错,这真让人讨厌!”

 

1 Every Time
每次都是如此,

Using microsoft word
使用微软文档编辑软件的时候,

Moves an image 1mm to the left
把图片往左移了1毫米,

All text and images shift. 4 new pages appear.
接着所有的文字和图片就都乱了。出现了4个空白页!

网友评论:Microsoft word often causes me to push slowly away from the desk and leave the office for a few minutes until my fury subsides .
微软的文档编辑软件常让我怒火中烧难以自制,不得不慢慢的推桌起身,到办公室外面转几分钟,才能平复下来。

 

2 The Worst Part About Job Applications
在网上找工作时最讨厌的环节

Step 1 Upload your resume
第一步:上传自己的简历

Step 2 Re-enter everythingthat’s alreadyon your resume.
第二步:把所有已经写在简历上的东西再输入一遍

网友评论:This is so true....
真是太贴切了!

 

3.When A Plug Covers The Outlet Next To It
当一个插头挡住了旁边的插孔的时候

网友评论:Even the plug is shocked with the situation.
插座本人也露出了惊恐的表情

 

4 He Asked Me What The Hell I Was Taking A Picture Of. I Told Him I Was Taking A Pic Of The D-Bag That Needs To Occupy 2 Handicap Spots To Eat Some Fries
他问我在拍什么东西。我告诉他我在拍一个混蛋。这家伙横占了两个残障车位,就为了吃一包薯条!

网友评论:Obviously someone who has a car this big is the king of the universe.
嗯呐,开着这样的大车车,这个人肯定是宇宙之王!

 

5.People Who Leave A Train Like This
下火车的时候留下这样一摊烂摊子的人

网友评论:I don't even know how they made such a mess!
搞不懂他们是怎么弄的这么乱的

 

6.Laptop At The Movies
看电影的时候用笔记本电脑的人

网友评论:how much does it take for a grown person to try and not ruin other people's day or night ?
难道对于一个成年人来说,想要不毁掉别人一天的好心情,是一件比登天还难的事?

 

7.Found This Note In My Hotel Bed Last Night
昨晚我在酒店房间里找到了这张纸条

If you’re reading this note, they didn’t change the sheets!
如果你发现了这张纸条,那就说明他们没换床单!

网友评论:Way to look out for the next person. I'm doing this before I check out next time!.
真是个关照后继房客的好办法!下次我准备退房的时候也要这么做!

 

8.Went To See Isle Of Dogs Tonight. This Woman Brought Her ~2-Year-Old Son To This PG-13 Movie. When He Started To Cry, Instead Of Taking Him Out, She Put Peppa Pig On Her Phone On High Volume For Him To Watch, Which He Did For The Remaining Hour Of The Movie
晚上去影院看了《犬之岛》。一个女士带着两岁大的儿子去看这部特别辅导级别的电影。小男孩哭了,她就用手机给他看《粉红猪小妹》,还声音公放,这场电影剩下的时间里他就一直这样看《粉红猪小妹》。

网友评论:It's not fair to the child either. They'll enjoy a film much more at home and the cinema can be a real treat when old enough.
这对那个孩子也不公平。他们待在家里能更好的享受一部电影。等他们年龄足够大了,再去享受电影院的乐趣也不迟。

 

9.The Way My Wife Opens Things
我妻子简单粗暴的开包装办法

网友评论:Is your wife a raccoon?
你的妻子是不是一只浣熊?

 

10.This Tape Is Dead To Me.
这卷胶带对我来说已经死了

网友评论:Yup. Time to give up.
是时候该妥协了

 

11.The Fact That We’re Expected To Read These Before Ticking “Yes, I’ve Read And Accept The Terms And Conditions”
事实上,当屏幕上出现“是的,我已阅读并接受相关条款规定”这个对话框时,我们 应该先阅读完毕,再点击“确定”

网友评论:Just looking at it made me sigh...
不忍猝读,只想叹气!

 

12.When The Fabric Gets Stuck Inside Your Zipper
当衣服里面的衬里卡进了拉链里的时候

网友评论:This is so true!
就是这样!

 


13.How Did You Get Hired?
你是怎么被雇用的?

网友评论:Parking level Advanced.
更上层楼的停车技术!

 


14.Why Can't They Design Their Cables Better?
他们就设计不出好一点的充电器吗?

网友评论:To make you buy new ones :-)
就是想让你再去买新的!

 


15.Oh, I Have Too Many E-Mails In My Inbox? Why Don't You Send Me An E-Mail About It Everyday
噢是吗?我的收件箱里邮件太多了吗?你怎么不每天给我发一封邮件,提醒一下我?

网友评论:like when your phone flashes about your battery running out...
这就像是手机没电的时候,它还要乱闪屏提醒你……

 

16. I Counted 29 Items. I Had One
数了一下,前面的人有29件商品。我只有一件。

网友评论:I work at a grocery store... I try to make sure this doesn't happen
我在一个杂货店工作,我会试图避免发生这样的事情

 

17.When You Tear Exactly Where It Says To, But The Bag Remains Sealed
当你按照包装袋上指示的位置把它撕开,可还是没把包装打开的时候

网友评论:Always too much or too little. Me and bags of rice have an ongoing war in this matter
要么撕得太多,要么撕得太少。这是我和米袋子只之间的一场较量。

 

18."I Guess I'll Just Buy Another Thing To Knock Down The Candy Bar"
“我想我只能再买一样东西,把糖果棒敲下来了……”

网友评论:Surely it can't hold the weight of a second can....
没错,它肯定承受不住第二只饮料罐的重量。

 

19.These Tiny Cuts That Randomly Show Up And Itch Like Hell
偶尔会出现这种来历不明的小伤口,疼痛难忍!

网友评论:You should try hand sanitizer on a paper cut……
你可以试试看,手指被纸片割伤之后,再去用洗手液……

 

20.These Long Stairs That Require You To Have Either One Awkwardly Long Stride Or Two Awkwardly Short Strides For Each Step
这些宽宽的台阶,走上去的时候不得不要么费力的跨一大步,要么别扭的走两小步

网友评论:I hate 1.5 steps
一步半的距离,真讨厌!

 

(翻译:小木)